IFG ASOTA VACANCY: Schichtmitarbeiter (Operator)
Produktionsmitarbeiter (m/w) im Schichtbetrieb
Die Stellenbeschreibung für diese Rolle finden Sie hier. Bitte nutzen Sie zur Bewerbung die unten stehenden Buttons.
Shift pattern: Continental Shifts, 6-6 days/nights (rotating). Average of 42 hours a week.
Salary: £23,237 rising to £25,421 after successful training, plus excellent benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Production Operative to join our team based in Huddersfield. This exciting role will see you working in a fast passed environment, working on a production line with a high level of autonomy.
What will you be doing in the role?
In the role as Production Operative, you will:
- Ensure all required data and documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Have a good understanding of product quality, standards and customer requirements.
- Experience in delivering high levels of productivity, ideally within a production or warehouse environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Operative our production lines safely and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to work safely on your own initiative, as well as part of a team.
- Great timekeeping skills.
- A flexible attitude.
There will be immediate interviews and starts for suitable candidates. For more information or to apply please see our careers page at fibresgroup.com/careers
Technical Sales/Business Development Manager Role
Reporting to the Group Sales Director, the candidate will use their technical and commercial experience to seek out new and high value sales opportunities on behalf of IFG.
The individual will work with their colleagues across sales, business development, R&D and innovation management, particularly on opportunities in technical, niche, innovative and sustainable applications.
- To maintain a solid understanding of the company’s markets, technical product capabilities and competitive landscape.
- Target new customers and applications in line with the group strategic direction.
- Discover new directions for growth, map business and market opportunities, and deliver a continuous pipeline of new business.
- Develop strong relationships across multiple disciplines/departments at target customers.
- Keep track with industry innovations and goals in new and existing markets.
- Confidently drive technical conversations with product specialists and R&D functions at target customers.
- Gain audiences with end customers and back sell our capabilities to companies in the supply chain.
- Be willing to travel to customers in Europe and ROW to hold face to face discussions and present the technical prowess of the group.
- Work closely with the sales team, innovations manager and R&D to deliver solutions to new and innovative applications and customers.
- Timely monthly reporting in a structured and appropriate manner on the actions implemented and the results obtained.
We are looking for a hungry and experienced individual who can demonstrate a strong past success in the areas of new business development and technical selling.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a well organised and structured approach to generating and driving progress on key opportunities.
- A proven background in polymer or chemical engineering and/or broad technical knowledge and experience in selling different technical polymer-based solutions.
- Ideally has technical knowledge in synthetic and/or biopolymer staple fibres and nonwoven textile applications.
- Can demonstrate an excellent understanding of customer’s needs from product development through point of sale to consumers.
- Be able to demonstrate strong analytical, interpersonal, and communicative skills, working both independently and as part of a wider sales and technical team on lucrative opportunities.
- A track record in building trusted relationships with customers and influencing key decision makers to drive success.
- Capable of working in an international company environment with colleagues in different countries.
- Proven track record of working in an international customer environment and accustomed to international travel.
- The candidate will be fluent in English and ideally German, with other languages an asset.