Brexit October 2019
The decision made by the UK to leave the European Union (Brexit) means that UK and European businesses must embrace and adapt to the challenges involved in such a transition.
In the current uncertainty surrounding Brexit, International Fibres Group (IFG) are doing everything possible to mitigate any potential risk and ensure continuity of supply to all our valued customers worldwide.
With production facilities in both the UK and Europe, we are better placed than many to react to any impact of Brexit and have a number of strategies in place to ensure stability through the transition, including:
- Working closely with customers to support their Brexit preparations
- Interchangeable manufacturing locations across our four sites in UK and Europe
- Forward transport arrangements with our reliable logistics partners
- Utilising our decades of experience importing and exporting to external trade markets
- Additional stock holding of supplier and customer products across our sites
IFG are continuing to work with our customers, supply chain partners and government advisors across our UK, Austrian and Belgian facilities and adapt our strategies accordingly in readiness for any Brexit outcome.
We are confident in our abilities to support our customers through this transition whilst continuing to provide the best levels of service and product quality to all the markets we serve.
Group Sales & Marketing Director
International Fibres Group